Marrying a teacher has its benefits. I was ready to get the ball rolling and start my admin. credential program (the hurdle between me becoming a principal) this fall, when my drive came to an abrupt stop. The tuition for the program busted the wallet. The word 'postponed' appeared above my head in a cloud like a cartoon. I was going to have to save and wait it out. Nothing is more frustrating than having to sit on the sidelines when you're ready to get in the game.
Then something happened...
My wife, who works for a different school district, got wind of an admin program through her department of ed. The tuition cost was 1/3 of the other program I was considering. GAME ON!
I have to forfeit 22 Saturdays, but that's a small price to pay. This September I become both teacher and student in the hopes of becoming the principal.
Thank you so much for your nice comment about my lesson plans! To be one of the best pins you've seen is high praise :) Glad it can be helpful- and good luck on your goals!
ReplyDeleteJenny
Luckeyfrog's Lilypad